We have set the new standard in Mobile Patrol
“Leveraging technology makes our Mobile Patrol Officers a heavily equipped extension of your security team”
- 24 Hour dispatch and response
- Armed escorts
- Highly detailed nightly electronic reports with video/photo attachments
- Alarm/incident response and remote viewing capability
- Checking exterior doors, windows, and gates
- Detecting unauthorized vehicles and having them ticketed or towed
- Create community awareness
- Building locking & unlocking per schedule
- Searching for unwanted trespassers or suspicious persons
- Welfare checks on second and third Shift employees
- Checking for safety issues and vandalism
Interactive Patrol Vehicles are Specially Equipped:
- Remote video access to view live or recorded video from onsite camera system
- Review of alarm event activity prior to building entry
- Share live video with on-scene law enforcement personnel
- Email video or photos from site
- Internal inspections/virtual patrol from vehicle
- License plate information and activity in and around property is recorded and archived
- All vehicles are equipped with fire extinguishers, first aid kits, jumper cables, radio communications, spotlights, safety vests, and other various safety equipment.
- Inspect alarm devices for tampering, misalignment, or obstructions avoiding potential false alarms
- Patrol officers can take photographs and videos while on site with their Officers Operational Portal (Tablet). Images and video can be sent instantly to a client for review.
- We provide layered services with the use of a 24 hours dispatcher, mobile patrol units, and watch commanders. Our various layers of protection ensure that each officer has the back-up that he/she needs, and that each property is safely guarded for the specific shift.